u-he Bazille is a hardware-inspired modular synthesizer, and like its little brother ACE, you can freely wire all the modules together as your heart desires.
- Modular design
- 4 digital oscillators with FM, phase distortion and fractal resonance
- Up to 16-fold polyphonic
- 8-fold unison, tunable by 24 semitones
- 4 analogue multimode filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each
- 4 ADSR sweep curves with additional fall/rise parameters
- 2 LFOs with parallel outputs, 2 Ramp Generators
- 2 Mapping Generators with up to 128 steps
- Morphable Step Sequencer (16 steps) with 4 separately tapable subranges and 8 snapshots - 4 multiplex modules for signal mixing, amplitude/ring modulation, crossfading, etc.
- Various signal processors: Inverter, Rectifier, Sample&Hold, Lag Generators, Quantizer
- 4 effects: Distortion (Tubes, Transistor), Delay, Spring Reverb, Phaser (Stoned and Flanged)
- Microtuning (reads standard .tun files)
- Multichannel MIDI is supported
- Customisable interface size
- Easy MIDI controller assignment and editable assignment table
- Global settings range
- Over 1700 presets
- 32 & 64 bit VST2, AU, AAX
- Mac OS X, Windows, Linux (beta)
The licence code is delivered by email, usually on the same or the following working day. An internet connection is required to download the purchased item from the manufacturer's website.