The Vienna MIRx is based on Multi Impulse Response technology and is an extension for Vienna Instruments PRO. It provides an easy and affordable way to integrate the acoustics of world-famous concert halls and studios directly into the Vienna Instruments PRO player.Product Activation: This product requires an eLicenser compatible key (Steinberg, Syncrosoft, Vienna, etc.) to activate the software. This USB key is not included in the package, but must be purchased separately. One eLicenser can store several product licences, so it is only needed once. You also need an internet connection on any computer.
- Each instrument or ensemble in your Vienna Instruments palette is assigned to an ideal seating position on stage at the touch of a button, which also corresponds to the real orchestral set-up
- England's striking building The Sage Gateshead is located in the immediate vicinity of Newcastle and boasts outstanding acoustics
- The large hall impresses with an auditorium clad in wooden panels and a capacity of 1,640 seats. It was designed as an acoustically perfect space based on the ideal of the Vienna Musikverein and built to the highest international standards
- Movable ceiling panels can be raised or lowered as needed, allowing the sound profile to be adjusted to any conceivable instrumentation and style
- individual fine-tuning of the room's sound is possible by adjusting the reverberation level
- Attention! Vienna Instruments PRO is a prerequisite for this software and must be purchased separately!
The licence code is delivered by email, usually on the same or the following working day. An internet connection is required to download the purchased item from the manufacturer's website.