The Blues EZX is an extension of the EZ Drummer and comes with two complete kits: a Gretsch* from the 1970s and a Swedish Levin set with calfskin from the 1940s. Added to this are contemporary Paiste* and Sabian* crashes, vintage Zildjan A and K series cymbals and extras such as a case and a set of calfskin tambourines.
The code we provide with the invoice, has to be registered as a new product in the free to create Toontrack user account at www.toontrack.com . Afterwards, the complete download of the software is possible directly from the Toontrack user account/product manager. Specifications
- contains two drum kits: a 1970s Gretsch drum set and a 1940s calfskin-covered set from manufacturer Swedish Levin
- also features sounds of current crash cymbals from Paiste and Sabian, Cymbals from the vintage Zildjian A and K series and more special extras such as cases, foot stomps and a calfskin covered tambourine set
- All instruments have been individually selected and are consumed and shaped by tireless road use by the sampling drummer. He is a true classic blues musician with years of experience in the genre
- Sounds were recorded in a former Swedish theatre and then mixed in a high-end studio using vintage and modern studio equipment
- The result is a unique blend of old and new: warm sounds full of character that run the gamut from oldschool to modern drum sounds, from very dry to very spacious
Format & Category