The Tone2 Saurus II is a virtual synthesizer with real analogue sound and extensive functions!
- True analogue modelling technology
- High-end sound quality
- Covers all important aspects of traditional analogue synths
- Low CPU consumption
- Low acquisition costs
- Analogue voice handling in different modes (mono, legato, Polyphony)
- Two syncable oscillators and two sub-oscillators
- Besides standards like Square and Saw, a large number of waveforms are available from exotic to analog synths
- Pulse width modulation and oscillator sync for each waveform
- Controls for Oscillator Drift, Phase and Noise modulation, Noise FM, AM and Ring modulation for oscillators
- Extremely high quality analogue filter section with self-oscillation, non-linearity, 6 filter types, filter FM and filter feedback
- LFOs that can run on audio rate
- Arpeggiator section with extensive configuration options; Swing, Chord Steps, Step Velocity,...
- Modulation matrix with some new modulation features, including the unique Modulation Value Modifiers
- Programmable Gate
- 4x Stereo Unison modes with spread and panning control
- Analogue modelled distortion and tube amps
- Optional psycho-acoustic processing
- High quality effects
- Inspiring library with 563 outstanding presets created by 21 top sound designers
The licence code is delivered by email, usually on the same or the following working day. An internet connection is required to download the purchased item from the manufacturer's website.