Pigments has a twin audio engine that lets you mix virtual analogue and wavetable oscillators with a sample engine to create the perfect starting point for your patch. You can even morph wavetables, play samples granularly and import your own sounds to warp and shape.
- Use hundreds of included samples, import your own samples, load them into one of 6 different slots with 6 playback modes. Loop, edit and bring samples to life with Pigments' modulation capabilities.
- Add a new level to your sound design by turning samples into granular synth patches at the touch of a button, adjusting density, envelopes, size and exciting randomisation parameters.
- With the built-in sequencer, you can now apply a randomness non-destructively, so you always return to where you started. Perfect for live performance and improvisation.
- We've expanded Pigment's sonic arsenal with the legendary sound of the Buchla-Easel lowpass gate and a space tape echo. This gives your sound an exciting colouration as well as analogue flavours.
- Windows: Win 7+ (64bit) PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU
- Apple: 10.11+: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
- 1GB free hard disk space
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit, NKS (64-bit DAWs only)
The licence code is delivered by email, usually on the same or the following working day. An internet connection is required to download the purchased item from the manufacturer's website.