- Dialog detection with AI-powered algorithms to remove silent areas from a recording and keep only the dialog.
- Multiple audio alignment reference clips to apply precise timing to a large number of field recorder files at once
- Free Warp Tool in the Project window for subtle manual timing corrections of audio event waveforms
- Netflix TTAL Import and Export supports work on synchronization projects for Netflix
- Headphones Match PlugIn compensates and/or emulates the frequency response curve of 387 different headphone models from well-known manufacturers.
- Binaural downmix in Dolby Atmos renderer for immersive sound mixing on headphones with high spatial accuracy.
- EdiCue v4 support for loading reel text from PDF scripts and saving cue data in Nuendo's cycle markers.
- New MIDI remote system and API recognizes MIDI devices and maps the controllers in Nuendo
- New sound design tools including Raiser, a limiter with ultra-fast attack times;
- FX Modulator with various effect modules and an envelope editor for timing-based modulations;
- Native Apple Silicon support
- And much more....
Nuendo 12 uses Steinberg Licensing technology, which means that a Steinberg USB eLicenser is no longer required.
- 64-bit Windows 10 version 21H2 (or higher), 64-bit Windows 11 version 21H2 (or higher).
- Intel® Core™ i5 (4th generation) or AMD Ryzen™
- Graphics card with native Windows 10 support
- 4 GB or more for 4k displays
- AMD R or RX Series and above or NVIDIA Series 700 and above
- macOS Monterey, macOS Big Sur
- Intel® Core™ i5 (mid 2013 or newer) or Apple Silicon
- Rosetta 2 App, Native App
- 8 GB RAM
- 1 GB of free hard drive space
- 1440 x 900 resolution
Scope of Delivery
Format & Category