Double bass, stand-up bass, bass violin or even upright bass. Although there are many different names for this instrument you always know immediately what is meant - you recognize it immediately with a single played note. the slightly muted, vibrant resonant, earthy and dark sound texture.The Upright EBX offers the sound of a carefully selected and in all its complexity particularly detailed sampled upright bass. In addition, a wide range of different mix presets are available for a wide variety of sound applications, as well as an internal MIDI library with useful and authentic basslines.This is the perfect virtual instrument for all compositions in jazz, rock, pop and all acoustic genres that require the powerful and warm sound of a plucked bass.
This EBX extension requires an installed and running EZbass and integrates with sounds and MIDI automatically into the existing EZbass player.
- A carefully and detailed sampled double bass/upright bass
- Fingerpicked sample
- Recorded with a direct piezo pickup plus 5 additional microphones
- Includes a wide range of sound presets for a wide variety of fretless sounds - warm, earthy, full and with great acoustic character
- The presets offer the possibility to individually crossfade between the 6 microphone signals
- Includes an extensive internal MIDI library with countless genre-typical bass patterns inspired by many different styles
- 600 MB free disk space, 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended).
- A working EZbass 1.1.0 (or higher) installation.
The licence code is delivered by email, usually on the same or the following working day. An internet connection is required to download the purchased item from the manufacturer's website.
Format & Category