- Start:Cuts the start off the impulse response.
- End: Cuts the end off the impulse response.
- Fade In: Fades in the start of the impulse response.
- Fade Out: Fades out the end of the impulse response.
- Stretch: Stretches the impulse response, adjusting both it's length and pitch.
- Reverse: Reverse the impulse response before processing.
- Select Sample: Convolver comes with a large library of Impulse Responses that should cover many of your basic needs. But you can import any samples you want.
- Delay: Set the pre-delay time in milliseconds or as a fraction of song tempo.
- Tone:Adjusts the brightness of processed output.
- Feedback: Feeds the processed output back into the convolution engine
- Mix:The dry/wet mix of this effect. A lower value will let some of the unmodified signal through.
- Operating systems:
- Windows 7 or greater
- Mac OSX 10.10 or greater
- Available plugin formats:
- VST 2.4
- VST 3
- Audio Unit
- All plugin formats in 64-bit only.
Scope of Delivery
Format & Category
Delay / Modulation