UltraTap is a multi-tap effect that allows you to create and control exceptional rhythmic delays, reverbs and modulation effects in real time. This unique effect has been ported directly from the award-winning H9 Harmonizer and includes all original and artist presets specially prepared for the plug-in.
- Over 150 inspiring presets including special artist presets from Chris Carter, Colin Newman, Sasha and many others
- Manipulate effects in real time with The Ribbon and create seamless morphs between two different settings for any selection of controls
- Create drastic effect and sound changes, by assigning an alternate version of the current settings to the HotSwitch
- Use up to 64 tap taps to create simple repeats or morph delays into chorus and reverb effects
- Speed up or slow down the rhythmic spacing between taps by operating the Spread knob
- Smear the taps together or modulate them tastefully via Slurm, to create never-before-heard reverbs
- Chop the sound source into tremolo-like pulsating rhythms with the built-in LFOs and envelopes
- Position the taps between maximum stereo width and mono
- Synchronise the length and/or speed for the chop LFO to your DAW session
- Sync the taps to your DAW session
- Use the Mix Lock function to search for other presets while keeping the current wet-dry mix constant
- Thanks to a MIDI control for The Ribbon and Tap Tempo for immediate and overlapping parameter changes optimised for live use
- Platform compatibility: Microsoft Windows 7 and above and Apple OS X 10.7
The licence code is delivered by email, usually on the same or the following working day. An internet connection is required to download the purchased item from the manufacturer's website.