- Authors: Martin Carbow and Christoph Schönherr
- Pages: 384
- General considerations for choir work
- Tips for rehearsal work
- Choir work without sheet music
- Groove in the choir
- Audition in the choir
- Jazz harmony
- Other topics
- C. Schönherr: Should I really conduct?
- The word-sound relationship in jazz and pop choirs
- Let di-hi-hiesen lo-s
- Two models for the introduction to choral vocal improvisation
- U. Knaus: The voice in popular music
- A. Kohler: Voice training in pop, jazz and gospel choirs? Absolutely!
Scope of Delivery