- Inputs & Outputs: Instrumentation amplifier, electronically balanced (differential), transformerless, Nominal input level: +4dBu, Input impedance: =22kOhm , Output impedance: 600Ohm, Max. Input level: +2dBu
- The balanced DB25 input and output sockets correspond to the TASCAM standard in the electrical pin assignment.
- The nominal signal level is +4dB, other levels are passed on 1:1.
- For connecting the input and output signals, cable whips are required, where the eight channels are led from the DB25 connector on one side to eight individual XLR or jack plugs on the other side of the whip (available in specialised shops).
- Dimensions: Housing: (W x H x D)215 x 80 x 220mm, Depth with potentiometer and jacks:245mm
- Weight: 1.9kg