The M 1030 studio microphone combines modern large-diaphragm capsule technology with the latest semiconductor circuitry. The optimised size of the microphone housing meets the expectations of a large-diaphragm microphone in the studio sector.The EMC resistance of the M 1030 is significantly higher than that of conventional microphones. In the compact microphone housing, the internal structure is elastically mounted together with the capsule to dampen structure-borne sound and shocks.In addition, the MH 93.1 microphone holder attached to the microphone can be exchanged for an EA 92 elastic microphone holder in conjunction with the A 93 adapter, if necessary. The microphone is equipped with a 3-pin XLR plug for connecting a microphone cable, e.g. C 70.
- Directional pattern: cardioid
- Acoustic mode of operation. Pressure gradient transducer
- &transmission range: 40...20000 Hz
- Designed for professional and semi-professional users who place the highest demands on their equipment
- Particularly suitable for universal use in broadcasting and recording studios as well as in the demanding home recording sector
- Possible applications are: Vocals, announcer positions, harpsichords and as a support microphone for recording guitars, keyboards, percussion, wind and string instruments
- Green luminescent diode inside the protective basket visually signals the readiness of the microphone