With the H2N, Zoom introduces the latest member of the H-series. The H2N is the first portable recorder to offer two different directional characteristics, mid-side stereo and XY stereo configuration, thanks to the five built-in microphone capsules. This enables the user to select between four different recording modes: XY stereo, mid-side stereo, 2-channel surround and 4-channel surround. The ability to record surround on two stereo tracks gives the user a detailed spatial image of the recorded soundscape. The larger graphic display ensures easier operation than its predecessor, the H2, and internally, the H2N provides audio editing functions as well as signal processing (auto gain, compressor, limiter, low cut). For battery operation, two standard AA batteries with an operating time of 20 hours are sufficient. Ideal for various mobile post productions and podcasts.
- Resolution: 24 Bit/96 kHz (WAV) or 320 kb/s (MP3).
- Low-pass filter, compressor/limiter, auto gain, pre-rec, auto-rec, tuner, metronome, variable playback speed, key control, A-B repeat, file splitting, data rescue function, normalisation, MP3 post-encoding, marker and surround mixer are implemented
- incl. Steinberg WaveLab LE 7
- LCD: 1.8 inch (diagonal)
- SD/SDHC cards with up to 32 GB possible
- built-in loudspeakers and an analogue rotary dial for controlling the recording volume
- ;small jack sockets for microphone/line input and headphones/line output are available
- can be powered via mains adapter or USB power supply
- via USB 2.0, the H2n also functions as a card reader
- Supplied with: AA batteries (up to 20 hours runtime), Steinberg WaveLab Le 7
- APH-2n is also available in our shop