the same values and DNA. Both are super analog studio consoles that offer quality and flexibility that professional users have come to expect from SSL.
However, BiG SiX is still so compact, it fits in a 19" rack with 9 height units, yet offers many additional features, with a focus on audio quality and application flexibility.
- Fully balanced signal routing with +27dBu headroom (excl. Phones)
- 12 channels (4 mono, 4 stereo)
- 4 SuperAnalogue™ Mic Preamps with +48V/75Hz HPF
- 4 stereo channels with HiZ impedance switch (1MOhm)
- Mono channels: 3-band EQ with switchable HF/LF characteristics, SSL compressor, symm. insert
- Stereo channels: SSL 3-band EQ
- Fast, accurate PEAK Response LED indicators
- High-quality 16-channel AD/DA converter with USB-C interface for recording
- 18-channel stereo SuperAnalogue™ summing.
- Sum bus with balanced insert path
- SSL bus compressor (simplified version)
- High-quality 100mm studio faders
- Stereo mix bus summing for cascading mixers
- Two stereo cue sends
- Exemplary monitoring section with talkback, local monitoring, 2 stereo cue feeds
- Two headphone outputs with separate source selection
- Variable B-Bus/Mute circuit for simple overdubs
- "Listen Mic Compressor" with flexible routing for talkback and much more.
Scope of delivery:
- BiG SiX console
- IEC power cord or cable (depending on area)
- 1.8 m power cable - UK plug
- 1.8m, 6A IEC power cable - EU plug
- 1.8m, 6A IEC power cable - US plug
- 1.8m, 10A IEC power cable - JPN plug
- External power supply with multi-pin plug
- 1.5m USB-C to USB A cable
- 1.5m USB-C to USB-C cable
- Safety guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration card