The compact, single-channel digital audio interface is aimed primarily at streamers, podcasters and content creators.
The XLR-to-USB adapter provides enough power to bring dynamic microphones to life,
With phantom power of up to 48V, it's also possible to connect condenser microphones directly to the computer.
Access to the ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop App, which provides clean gain and configurable DSP functions for any XLR microphone, including the SM7B with up to +60dB, makes for easy and professional work.
- XLR to USB interface
- Connectivity with Auto Level Mode
- Dynamic and condenser microphones - up to 60dB gain
- gain and 48V phantom power
- DSP - Onboard DSP with configurable functions via ShurePlus MOTIV desktop app
- Latency-free audio monitoring and playback
- Headphone jack
- Connection to microphone or inline with cable
- In-app firmware updates
- Mac and Windows compatible
- USB-C to USB-C cable
Scope of Delivery