The Fireface UCX II is a highly integrated pro audio solution in an ultra-compact format for studio and live operation. It follows the long RME tradition of ultra-compact high-end interfaces, combining features, functionality and quality in a half-19 inch chassis, for which other manufacturers need several full rack widths.
With up to 20 channels of recording and 20 channels of playback, SteadyClock FS, powerful mic inputs, parametric EQ, dynamics processing, echo, reverb, (DURec) Direct USB Recording, MIDI I/O, a powerful headphone output, and full stand-alone audio.headphone output, and full stand-alone operation, the Fireface UCX II shines with the best size-to-feature ratio yet.
- 20 input / 20 output channels
- 8 x analog I/O
- 2 x Mic/ Line Preamps (digitally controllable)
- 2 x Line / Instrument inputs (digitally controllable)
- AES/EBU and SPDIF I/O
- ADAT I/O
- Word clock I/O (switchable)
- MIDI I/O
- USB 2.0 (USB 3 compatible)