- The ESS Sabre32 DAC technology offers a dynamic range of 123 dB.
- Extremely short latency and stable high-performance drivers: Round-trip latency (RTL) performance of 1.6 ms at 96 kHz über Thunderbolt.
- Connection via Thunderbolt, USB 3.0 or AVB Ethernet. Class-compliant firmware and drivers can be used with any audio software.
- 34 audio channels: 8 x 8 balanced analogue channels, 8 ADAT optical channels and additional headphone connector provide a total of 16 inputs and 18 outputs.
- DSP mixing and effects processing: flexible mixing console with 48 inputs, 7 stereo aux busses, 3 groups, access to 64 network channels and with DSP effects such as reverb, 4-band equaliser, gate and compressor.
- Web App Control: control via web browser, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Scope of Delivery
5 to 8
3 to 8