The KRK KNS 6402 headphones provide a precise listening experience in a cost-effective and extremely rugged housing... The closed-back, circumaural design provides up to 26 dBA of isolation, significantly reducing headphone crosstalk to microphones during recordings.Specifications:
- Wide frequency response for detailed sound quality 10Hz - 22kHz.
- Impact-resistant plastic construction for light weight and durability.
- Comfortable acoustic foam padding with leatherette cover
- 122 dB maximum peak sound pressure level,
- Excellent isolation from ambient noise.
- Excellent dynamic range with consistent low distortion performance.
- Self-aligning headband system ensures the best possible fit.
- Replaceable cables, head and ear pads.
Scope of delivery:
- KNS 6402 headphones
- connection cable with screw adapter
- soft protective pouch,
- antimicrobial cleaning cloth
- user manual.
Scope of Delivery