Low-cost, modular 1/4" patch panel in robust metal housing for mounting in 19" racks.
- Individual ground connections for each channel separately
- Rugged metal housing
- Improved contact design minimises wear and tear on the plugged-in connectors
- Inexpensive, versatile and modular'' Patch Panel with 2 rows of jack sockets
- 48 balanced channels with PCB-mounted jack sockets (24 vertical PCBs), 24 pairs on the front and 24 corresponding pairs on the Rück side.
- Each PCB card includes 4 balanced '' jack sockets with non-tarnishing contacts, which are securely plugged, without mounting nuts, between the front and rear panels - no small -individual parts (e.g. No small individual parts (e.g. nuts) can be lost
- Simply change the configuration by turning the PCB over
- For easy identification, the Normalling Jack is grey
- 4 labelling strips for front and rear included
- Size: 48.2 x 4.4 x 6.4 cm
Please note that this item is offered as B-stock and may therefore have slight optical defects. The original packaging may be damaged or missing. B-goods are checked by us for full functionality and sold as technically flawless. Of course, there are no di