Thanks to the äquidistant frequency grid, previously only found in our high-end Digital 6000 and Digital 9000 systems, complex frequency coordination is a thing of the past. This means that the system can be operated without any prior knowledge of wireless transmission. It also works without intermodulation and is easier to operate than almost any other system.
Thanks to Bluetooth Low Energy, you have full control over the entire system – with the Sennheiser Smart Assist App. Take advantage of automatic setup, remote control and mobile access to every single system setting from the comfort of your Android or iOS device. This saves you time and effort and allows you to concentrate on your performance.
Digital all-in-one wireless clip-on microphone set for speakers with proven Sennheiser ME 2 clip-on microphone (electret, omnidirectional).
- Digital Übtragungung im UHF-Band: No noise, no interference and no pops – for uninterrupted, crystal clear sound with optimal scalability
- Mobile access to all system settings simplifies setup and operation without cumbersome navigation
- Automatic setup for müheights;Automatic setup for effortless, reliable connection setup in no time
- Up to 2240 selectable frequencies for operation of up to 24 wires;for operation of up to 24 wireless systems per frequency range
- Lithium-ion battery for up to 12 hours of operation (up to 8 hours of operation when using conventional AA batteries);mmlicher AA-Batterien)
- 56 MHz switching bandwidth for up to 90 available channels
- Captures every detail with a dynamic range of 134 dB – even with the most powerful performances
- Frequency range: U1/5 (823.2 - 831.8 / 863.2 - 864.8 MHz)
Scope of supply:
- 1 x EW-D EM Rack Receiver
- 1 x EW-D SK digital bodypack transmitter
- 1 x ME 2 clip-on microphone
- 1 x NT 12-5 CW power supply
- Rack-mounting set, rod antennas and rubber grip for EW-D EM
- 2 x batteries (AA)
Scope of Delivery