The stationary UHF transmitter MT-92A can be used as a transmitting station to wireless receivers or receiving modules (mono signal). External audio sources such as a wired microphone, CD/MP3 player or audio mixer can be easily connected via an XLR/6.35 mm combination jack. Handy, lightweight and ready for use at any location - ideal for all applications where no cables can be laid.
- Robust metal housing EIA standard 1/2 19“ RU.
- Compatible with Mipro ACT-700 series, ACT-300 series, MR-90 and MRM-70/72.
- Compact, modular design.
- Straightforward installation and user-friendly operation.
- LED channel indicator.
- Direct-out for low levels, switchable to wideband amplifier for high levels.
- Adjustable input sensitivity.
- LED indicators for input and output levels.