The innovative ACT-300 Series wireless microphone systems are the result of years of extensive experience in the design and manufacture of microphone and wireless systems.
- Solid plastic housing protects the transmitter from external shocks and makes it insensitive to grip noise.
- Stable PLL synthesizer technology.
- Automatic synchronization with the frequency of the receiver through the patented MIPRO ACT™ (Auto Channel Targeting) function.
- ACT-32H: Operation with 2 x AA batteries.
- Operating time up to 12 hours.
- Easy and fast replacement of the 2 AA batteries by unscrewing the lower part of the ACT-32H housing.
- After use, simply place the ACT 32HC (battery operation) in the charging station for charging.
- The interchangeable head system allows easy and quick change of microphone heads.