The EY WRMM is a Y-adapter from 1x 3.5 mm angle mini jack (stereo) to 2x XLR male for splitting stereo audio signals into two channels. The moulded bend protection ensures long durability and high mating cycles.
The conductor cross-section of 0.14 mm² and a spiral shield protect your signals from external interference. The single strand construction (18 x 0.10 mm) and the robust but flexible PVC jacket compound make it particularly flexible.
- Overall jacket: PVC
- Plug: 3.5 mm angle mini jack stereo male to 2x XLR male 3-pin
- Conductor cross-section: 0.14 mm²
- Cable: AWG 26
- Conductor construction: 18 x 0.10 mm
- Material: CU bare
- Conductor resistance: 125 Ohm/km
- Shielding: Stranding of bare CU wires (spiral shield, 95% coverage)
- Capacitance: 250 pF/m
- Diameter: 4 x 8 mm
- Conductor insulation: PE
- Length: 1 m
2x XLR (male)
Y-Kabel langer Split