The EY FMM is a Y-adapter from 1x XLR female to 2x XLR male for splitting audio signals. The transmission is symmetrical. The moulded-on bend protection ensures long durability and high mating cycles.
The conductor cross-section of 0.14 mm² and a spiral shield protect your signals from external interference. The single strand construction (18 x 0.10 mm) and the robust but flexible PVC sheathing compound make it particularly flexible..
- Overall jacket: PVC
- Connector: XLR female 3-pin to 2x XLR male 3-pin
- Conductor cross-section: 0.14 mm²
- Cable: AWG 26
- Conductor construction: 18 x 0.10 mm
- Material: CU bare
- Conductor resistance: 125 Ohm/km
- Shielding: Stranding of bare CU wires (spiral shield, 95% coverage)
- Capacitance: 145 pF/m
- Diameter: 4 x 8 mm
- Conductor insulation: PE
- Length: 30 cm
2x XLR (male)
Y-Kabel langer Split