- USB 2.0 Class-A cable.
- Available lengths:: 0.7m, 1m, 2m, 3m and 5m
- Specially designed for the needs of digital DJs as well as for recording applications.
- Developed for highly reliable data transmission.
- Analogue cable manufacturing has been transferred to the production of USB and Firewire data cables.
- All components guarantee hi-speed data transfer, stable power supply.
- Silver-coated OFC (oxygen-free copper) or PCOCC (pure copper with Ohno Continous Casting) is used.
- Large wire diameters lead to a crisp sound projection and prevent signal loss even with longer signal paths.
- The flat ribbon cable design ensures a constant sound height and a constant electrostatic capacitance between the conductors.
- The double shielding and the twisted pair structure reduce electromagnetic noise in combination with the TPE outer jacket.
- An aluminium outer jacket with a PBT and 30% fibreglass construction ensure frequency-stable and high-quality recordings and playbacks.
- Conductor: PCOCC-A (0.18mm x 7/0.18 x 19)
- Structure: Flat ribbon (concentrically inverted)
- Shielding: Double shielding (Tinned wire surface + aluminium ribbon)
- Insulation: Polyoefin
- Sheathing: Thermoplastic elastomers
- Connections: USB Type A, USB Type B
- Connectors: Platinum + Rhodium plated bronze alloy
- Construction: PBT + 30% fibreglass
- Outer jacket: Aluminium
- Colour: Black
USB Typ A
USB Type B