The EU FC is an unbalanced twin cable for connecting two RCA outputs to two XLR inputs. The transmission is unbalanced. The robust RCA and XLR female plugs with nickel-plated contacts, coloured channel markings, moulded bend protection and a hard-wearing PVC jacket ensure long durability and high mating cycles.
The conductor cross-section of 0.14 mm² each and a shielding of twisted copper strands (90% coverage) ensure crystal-clear and undamaged signal transmission. The single strand construction (18 x 0.10 mm) and the robust but flexible PVC jacket compound ensure a twin cable that is easy to wind.
- Overall jacket: PVC
- Connector: 2x XLR 3-pin female to 2x RCA
- Conductor cross-section: 0.14 mm²
- Cable: AWG 26
- Conductor construction: 18 x 0.10 mm
- Material: CU bare
- Conductor resistance: 125 Ohm/km
- Shielding: Stranding of bare CU wires (spiral shield, 95% coverage)
- Capacitance: 250 pF/m
- Diameter: 4 x 8 mm
- Conductor insulation: PE
- Length: 1.5 m
2x XLR (female)
2x Cinch (male)