The ES WWR is used for the balanced transmission of stereo signals, for example from a laptop to the stereo jack input of a recording device.
The conductor cross-section of 2x 0.14 mm² and a shielding of twisted copper strands (95% coverage) ensure undamaged signal transmission. The single strand construction (18 x 0.10 mm) and the robust but flexible PVC jacket compound ensure good windability and durability. The two 3.5 mm stereo mini jacks (1 x straight, 1 x angled) protect the cable ends by means of splash kink protection and thus allow high mating cycles..
- Overall jacket: PVC
- Plug: mini stereo jack to angle mini stereo jack
- Conductor cross-section: 0.14 mm²
- Cable: AWG 26
- Conductor construction: 18 x 0.10 mm
- Material: CU bare
- Conductor resistance: 140 Ohm/km
- Shielding: Stranding of bare CU wires (spiral shield, 95% coverage)
- Capacitance: 35 pF/m
- Diameter 4.0 mm
- Length: 1 m
Mini jack stereo (male)
3,5mm Klinke TRS (male, gewinkelt)