Cordial ES 1,5 WW
The ES WW is used for the balanced transmission of stereo signals, for example from a laptop to the stereo jack input of a recording device.
The conductor cross-section of 2x 0.14 mm² and a shielding of twisted copper strands (95% coverage) ensure undamaged signal transmission. The single strand construction (18 x 0.10 mm) and the robust but flexible PVC jacket compound ensure good windability and durability. The two 3.5 mm stereo jacks (mini-jack) protect the blades by means of splash kink protection and thus allow high mating cycles.
- Overall jacket: PVC
- Plug: mini jack stereo to mini jack stereo
- Conductor cross-section: 0.14 mm²
- Cable: AWG 26
- Conductor construction: 18 x 0.10 mm
- Material: CU bare
- Conductor resistance: 140 Ohm/km
- Shielding: Stranding of bare CU wires (spiral shield, 95% coverage)
- Capacitance: 35 pF/m
- Diameter 4.0 mm
- Length: 1.5 m
Mini jack stereo (male)
Mini Jack stereo (male)