The EM FM is the microphone cable for singers and budding rock stars. The robust XLR connectors with nickel-plated contacts, combined with a hard-wearing PVC jacket, can withstand even the most legendary gig or the dirtiest rehearsal room.
The conductor cross-section of 2x 0.22 mm² and a shield of twisted copper strands (95% coverage) ensure crystal-clear and undamaged signal transmission. The single strand construction (28 x 0.10 mm) and the robust but flexible PVC jacket compound make for a particularly flexible XLR cable that can be easily coiled.
- Overall jacket: PVC
- Connector: XLR female 3-pin
- Conductor cross-section: 0.22 mm²
- Cable: AWG 24
- Conductor construction: 28 x 0.10 mm
- Material: CU bare
- Conductor resistance: 53 Ohm/km
- Shielding: Stranding of bare CU wires (spiral shield, 95% coverage)
- Capacitance: t conductor-conductor: 58 pF/m
- Diameter: 6.0 mm
- Conductor insulation: PE
- Length: 6 m
XLR (male, 3-pol.)