The EM FV is used to connect a microphone directly to a stereo input of, for example, a mixer or an audio workstation. The robust XLR plug with nickel-plated contacts and moulded bend protection combined with the metal stereo jack and a hard-wearing PVC jacket withstand even the heaviest loads. The transmission is symmetrical.
The conductor cross-section of 2x 0.22 mm² and a shielding of twisted copper strands (spiral shielding, 95% coverage) ensure crystal-clear and undamaged signal transmission. The single strand construction (28 x 0.10 mm) and the robust but flexible PVC sheathing compound make for a particularly flexible XLR cable that is easy to wind.
- Overall jacket: PVC
- Plug: XLR female 3-pin to 6.3 mm jack stereo
- Conductor cross-section: 0.22 mm²
- Cable: AWG 24
- Conductor construction: 28 x 0.10 mm
- Material: CU bare
- Conductor resistance: 53 Ohm/km
- Shielding: Stranding of bare CU wires (spiral shield, 95% coverage)
- Capacitance conductor-conductor: 58 pF/m
- Diameter 6.0 mm
- Length: 1.5 m
Jack stereo (male)