The EM MV is used for the balanced transmission of balanced audio signals (drum machines, interfaces, audio workstations) to XLR inputs (e.g. monitor boxes, mixing consoles). The robust XLR male connector with nickel-plated contacts and moulded bend protection, combined with the metal stereo jack and a hard-wearing PVC jacket, withstand even heavy loads. The transmission is symmetrical.
The conductor cross-section of 2x 0.22 mm² and a shielding of twisted copper strands (spiral shielding, 95% coverage) ensure crystal-clear and undamaged signal transmission. The single strand construction (28 x 0.10 mm) and the robust but flexible PVC sheathing compound make for a particularly flexible XLR cable that is easy to wind.
- Overall jacket: PVC
- Plug: XLR male 3-pin to 6.3 mm jack stereo
- Conductor cross-section: 0.22 mm²
- Cable: AWG 24
- Conductor construction: 28 x 0.10 mm
- Material: CU bare
- Conductor resistance: 53 Ohm/km
- Shielding: Stranding of bare CU wires (spiral shield, 95% coverage)
- Capacitance conductor-conductor: 58 pF/m
- Diameter 6.0 mm
- Length: 0.5 m
Jack stereo (male)