The ED FM is a reliable 3-pin AES/EBU 110 Ohm DMX cable. The robust three-pole XLR connectors with nickel-plated contacts, combined with a durable PVC jacket, ensure long durability even in dusty environments.
The conductor cross-section of 2x 0.22 mm² and a shielding of twisted copper strands and aluminium foil (spiral shield + foil shield, 100% coverage) ensure safe and undamaged signal transmission with 110 Ohm characteristic impedance..
- Overall jacket: PVC
- Connector: XLR female 3-pin to XLR male 3-pin
- Conductor cross-section: 0.22 mm²
- Cable: AWG 24
- Conductor construction: 7 x 0.20 mm
- Material: CU bare
- Conductor resistance: < 85 Ohm/km
- Shielding: Stranding of bare CU wires (spiral shield, 95% coverage) + foil (AL/PT, 100% coverage)
- Capacitance t conductor-conductor: 45 pF/m
- Diameter 5.0 mm
- Length: 2 m
XLR (male, 3-pol.)