The new DEEP2 power amplifier series includes four Class-H power amplifiers with toroidal transformers in the power classes from 2 x 400W to 2 x 810W into 4 ohms.
During development, the highest value was placed on the reliability and durability in continuous operation of the power amplifiers. Only high quality and selected components are used.
The DEEP2 series has, in addition to the clip limiter, all standard protection circuits. On the rear side, the power amplifiers have all common inputs and outputs.
The power amplifiers impress with a dynamic and clear sound and are equally well suited for sub-bass applications, as well as a driver power amplifier for multifunctional boxes.
All models are made of robust sheet steel and are clearly laid out and compact, with a very moderate weight.
- Output power (1 kHz @ 4 ohms): 4 x 810 W
- Output power (1 kHz @ 8 ohms): 4 x 490 W
- Output power (1 kHz @ 8 ohms, bridge mode): 2 x 1600 W
- Circuit design: Class H
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.1 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
- Attenuation factor (20Hz-500Hz @8ohm): >400
- Crosstalk: >70 dB
- Voltage amplification (gain): 38 dB
- Input sensitivity: 0.775 V
- Protection circuits: Short circuit, DC current protection, overheating
- Controls: 4 x volume, ground lift, power switch (On/Off), switch for bridge/stereo mode
- Display elements: Limit, Power, Protect (protection circuit active), Signal
- Loudspeaker outputs: 4
- Speaker output connectors: Speakon compatible
- Cooling: High-efficiency, two-speed automatic fan
- Power supply: Transformer
- Operating voltage: 230 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Weight: 19.5 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483 x 88 x 350mm