Compliant with device standard IEC 62368-1 through certification according to IEC 60320-1.
Receptacle connector, power-out, gray; 3/16'' flat tabs.
Replaces IEC connectors when a particularly robust interlocking connection is required to ensure a secure supply.
NAC3MPXXB is a plug-in device that may be plugged in and unplugged under load and voltage.
- Lockable single-phase mains plug device
- 3 contacts for phase, neutral and leading earth contact.
- Quick and easy twist lock interlock. Power-In (blue) and Power-Out (grey) version with different keying to prevent incorrect insertion
- Extremely robust and reliable
- IEC 62368-1 compliantUL94 V-0
- Certified to IEC 60320-1 & UL 60320-1
- Certified according to UL-1977 & CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 182.3
- Contact resistance: ≤ 2 mΩ
- Dielectric strength: 4 kV DC / 2.8 kV AC
- Insulation resistance: > 10 GΩ (initial)
- Number of electrical contacts: 2 + PE
- Rated voltage Europe:
- EN 60320-1: 16 A 250 V AC
- EN 61984: 20 A 250 V AC
- Rated voltage USA:
- UL 60320-1:20 A 127 V AC
- UL 1977: 20 A 250 V AC
- Lifetime: > 5000 mating cycles
- Conductor cross-section: 2.5 mm², 12 AWG
- Contact coating: Ag
- Locking element: stainless steel
- housing: polyamide (PA 6.6)
- Contacts: copper alloy
- Flammability: UL 94 V-0
- Temperature range: -30 to +80 °C
powerCON TRUE1 (female)