This 12"full-range loudspeaker üconvinces also in the low frequency range with an impressive sound. The passive ICOA 12 by LD-Systems is a true all-rounder and, thanks to its coaxial construction and rotatable, BEM-optimised CD horn, it can be used flexibly.
The excellent bass reproduction of the horn-loaded woofer makes the ICOA 12 the ideal choice for dance schools, musicians, bands and entertainers. DJs can also use it without a subwoofer. In fixed installations, the speaker also cuts a good figure with its great flexibility.
Vertically, the speaker is convincing as a satellite, horizontally in flown systems or as a floor monitor. It delivers a maximum sound pressure level of 123 dB and has a power handling of 1000 W PEAK.
With its shock-proof front grille and the ideal tilt angle of 55°, the ICOA 12 is also suitable as a floor monitor. In vertical use, a tilt angle of 0° or 5° can be selected with the 36 mm dual-tilt stand mount and the system can be optimally adapted to the respective sound reinforcement situation.
Comprehensive and clever accessories for installation and transport are optionally available. Four aluminium handles with an ergonomic, rubberised surface provide an optimum grip when carrying the box.
- A true all-rounder for full-range, satellite and monitor applications as well as fixed installations
- Passive loudspeaker with 123 dB max. SPL and 1000 W PEAK power handling
- Vertical and horizontal application due to coaxial design with rotatable, BEM-optimised CD horn (patent pending)
- Hornloaded woofer
- 36 mm dual-tilt stand mount with 0° and 5° Tilt angle, 55° monitor angle with stable stand
- 6 x M10 flying points
- Solid front grille for optimum speaker protection
- Four aluminium handles with ergonomic, rubberised surface
- Low: 12"
- HF driver: 1"
- beam angle (H x V): 90° x 50°
- power handling (RMS): 250 W
- power handling (peak): 1000 W
- Frequency response: 55 - 20000 Hz
- ¨bernnahmefrequenz: 2000 Hz
- SPL (1 W/1 m): 93 dB
- Max. SPL: 123 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Walking material: Polypropylene
- Width: 375 mm
- Height: 635 mm
- Depth: 396 mm
- Weight: 19.8 kg
Dimensions & Weight
Top / Stage Monitor