- 180 watts of powerful and crystal clear sound.
- Class D amplifier with high efficiency.
- 2-way speaker (titanium tweeter; neodymium woofer) with limiter for perfect sound in music and speech applications.
- Up to four receiver modules can be retrofitted as well as XLR and 6.3 mm Mic-In socket for the connection of up to 6 microphones (4 x wireless, 2 x wired).
- Optional transmitter module (MTM-92) with which the audio signal can be transmitted wirelessly to further MA Series speaker systems.
- One-Touch-Scan for quick and easy search of interference-free channels. Sync ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) for frequency synchronisation between receiver and transmitter.
- Operation via external switching power supply (100 - 240 V AC) or lead-gel battery (integrated battery charging unit) with up to 8 hours operating time with 8 hours charging time.
- CD/USB/SD player/recorder incl. remote control can be retrofitted.
- Integrated mixer for internal and external sources (sound and volume control). VOP Voice Priority function can be switched on/off (the audio signal of the CD/USB/SD player is automatically faded out when speaking via a microphone).
- Bluetooth interface for easy transfer of music via mobile phone, laptop, I-Pad or similar Bluetooth-capable audio devices.
- 4-stage battery display shows the operating and charging status.
- Line-in connection for external audio sources such as Ipod, laptop or CD player. Line-out for connecting additional external speakers or larger PA systems.
- Extendable handle and wheel system for easy transport; integrated tripod flange. Integrated storage compartment for 2 handheld/or bodypack transmitters.
Dimensions & Weight