ART 9-AX loudspeakers have several operating modes. They can be operated as single speakers in conjunction with other speakers and/or subwoofers, wired or wireless. All available functions and parameters are accessible on the rear panel via a color touchscreen with rotary knob or via an app for iOS and Android devices.
The speakers feature 48V mic preamps and line inputs, an internal 6-channel digital mixer with built-in DSP, Bluetooth audio input, and app remote control for individual speakers as well as paired pairs. RCF's LiveRemote app provides control over the internal ART 9 AX engine to recall and store presets, set desired volume levels, adjust EQ, compressors and effects to perfectly tune your sound system without external hardware.
The new 2100-watt bi-amped amplifier design delivers impressive sound pressure levels while maintaining the clarity and quality you've come to expect from the ART series.
- Touring grade plastic cabinet with M-Brace stiffener.
- 2,100W [1,400W (LF) + 700W (HF)]
- RCF Premium Components
- Integrated 6-channel digital mixer
- True Resistive Waveguide, FiRPHASE, and Bass Motion Control
- Intuitive touch display (capacitive) and remote control via smartphone app
- 2 XLR/jack combo input jacks, preamp including 48V phantom power, and additional 3.5mm mini jack audio input
- Bluetooth streaming audio input with speaker pairing function (for streaming and remote control)
- Compressors, EQs, reverb/reverb and ducker integrated