The EON712 is active PA speaker with 12" woofer for versatile applications. Many components and the housing have been completely revised and improved. The two integrated digital amplifiers together provide 1,300 watts for a maximum sound pressure of 127 dB.
Two signal sources can be connected. The inputs are each switchable from mic to line signal. The overall signal is also available at the XLR output. The DSP offers dbx dynamic processing with automatic feedback suppression, 8 band EQ and delay time for different applications and signals. All settings can be made directly on the control panel via the backlit LCD display or controlled from a smartphone or tablet via the JBL Pro Connect app. Music can be streamed directly from the smartphone to the EON712 via Bluetooh 5.0.
The compact multifunction enclosure has four M10 hanging points and an optional mounting bracket, so the EON712 can be stood, hung or used as a stage monitor. The ergonomic handles and light weight make set-up, take-down and transport a breeze. The JBL EON712 is ideal for presentations, live events and concerts. DJs, musicians and installers get a versatile and powerful PA system.
- 12" woofer, neodymium tweeter
- Power: 1,300 W peak (650 W cont)
- Frequency response: 52 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB); 60 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Maximum sound pressure: 126 dB (peak)
- Dispersion angle: 100° H x 60° V
- Audio inputs/outputs: 2 XLR combo, 1 XLR passthrough
- Dimensions: 669 x 382 x 324 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 14,5 kg
- Digital Class-D amplifier
- Two switchable Mic/Line inputs with combo jacks (XLR/jack)
- 3-channel digital mixer
- DSP with dbx dynamic processing
- Control via controls or via app JBL Pro Connect
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming
- Rugged and lightweight enclosure
- High-stand flange
- Four M10 suspension points
- One optional hanging bracket
- Ergonomic handle
Dimensions & Weight