The PreSonus® NSB 32.16 network stagebox lets you put analog I/O for your StudioLive® Series III digital mixer where you need it. Equipped with 32 digitally controlled XMAX mic preamps, 32 balanced line-level inputs, 16 analog outputs, and 2 stereo AES3 digital outputs, the NSB 32.16 seamlessly integrates with StudioLive Series III digital mixers via a single Ethernet connection. Control input trim, phantom power and more directly from your StudioLive Series III console or UC Surface remote mixing software on your tablet or laptop.
Rugged stagebox, flexible installation
PreSonus built the NSB 32.16 into a rugged steel enclosure designed to withstand the rigors of the most demanding tours. The NSB 32.16 features adjustable rack ears, so you can choose between flush or recessed and front or rear I/O installation to best fit your rack. The standard 3U 19-inch design also makes the NSB 32.16 compatible with most universal stage pockets for permanent installations.
- LINE INPUT CONNECTION TYPE: 1/4" TRS, balanced.
- LINE INPUT FREQUENCY OUTPUT: 20-20 kHz (±0.5 dBu at unity gain).
- LINE INPUT IMPEDANCE: 10 kΩ
- MAXIMUM LEVEL OF LINE INPUT: +18 dBu
- SIGNAL LEVEL OF THE LINE INPUTS: 94dB
- TOTAL CLIRRING FACTOR OF LINE INPUTS: <0.005%, +4 dBu, 20-20 kHz, unity gain, unweighted.
- CONNECTION TYPE MICROPHONE INPUT: XLR female, balanced
- MICROPHONE PRE-AMPLIFIER EQUILIBRATION RATIO: 65 dB (1 kHz at unity gain)
- MICROPHONE PREAMPLIFIER FREQUENCY OUTPUT: 20-20 kHz (±0.5 dBu at unity gain)
- MICROPHONE PRE-AMPLIFIER GAIN RANGE: 0dB to +60dB
- MICROPHONE PREAMPLIFIER INPUT IMPEDANCE: 1kΩ
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL OF MICROPHONE PRE-AMPLIFIER: +12 dBu (unity gain)
- SIGNAL NOISE RATIO OF MICROPHONE PREAMPLIFIER: 94 dB (Ref = +4 dB, 20 kHz BW, Unity Gain, A-weighted).
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION OF MICROPHONE PRE-AMPLIFIER: S<0.005 %, +4 dBu, 20-20 kHz, Unity Gain, Unweighted
- ~DIGITAL AUDIO DYNAMIC RANGE: 115 dB (A-Weighted, 48 kHz)
Scope of Delivery