The directional lapel microphone delivers first-class audio quality with excellent attenuation of background noise. This makes UniPlex the ideal choice for presentations and lectures on stages, in lecture halls, conference rooms and theaters. Optimized for speech applications and presentations, UniPlex features Shure's durable Plex cable, first introduced with the award-winning TwinPlex subminiature microphones. Features:
- 5 mm cardioid lavalier microphone for AV and broadcast applications
- Exceptional sound, optimized specifically for speech and presentationsInnovative 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable
- Multiple ground connections and additional shielding for significantly longer life and protection against interference
- Resistant to kinking and memory effect
- Included accessories: soft case, clip-on windscreen and clip-on clamp
*NOTE: The Shure UniPlex UL4 lavalier microphone with LEMO connector can only be used with Shure
LEMO pocket transmitters and preamplifiers.