- Newly developed music workstation for your musical creativity
- Intuitive interface in attractive design with large colour LCD
- Lightweight, portable case with 61 velocity-sensitive keys
- &Over 2.000 sounds from the flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL sounds in synthesizer, acoustic instrument and drum styles; additional sound expansion possibilities via internal sound expansion slots (available on the Roland Axial Sound Library website
- The SuperNATURAL synthesizer sound generation is compatible with the extensive INTEGRA-7 synth library. This is available free of charge from the Roland AXIAL Sound Library website
- Built-in sampling section based on the Roland SP-404SX sampler, with 16 pads x 4 buttons for direct recording/playback to/from SDHC cards.
- Integrated 16-track sequencer with non-stop loop recording function, exporting the sequencer tracks as stereo mix, as multi-track audio data or as MIDI file to the SDHC card for further processing in the computer using your DAW software.
- Enhance your sounds with a rich selection of studio effects based on 16 independent MFX processors, including six COMP+EQ processors for drums and unique TFX (Total Effects Processor), plus master EQ, chorus and reverb.
- The six freely assignable Sound Modify controls let you control internal sounds and effects as well as sounds and functions of external MIDI devices in real time.
- The FA-06 can be switched as a remote controller (DAW Transport Control via USB) for your DAW software at the touch of a button.
- D-Beam Controller, Rhythm Patterns, Arpeggiator and Chord Memory function expand your creative possibilities.
- The Guitar/Mic and Line inputs allow you to record microphone signals (vocals, speech) as well as the playing signals of external instruments such as guitar, digital piano, etc., either as samples directly in the FA-Wave. either as a sample directly in the FA workstation or via the USB interface on an audio track of a DAW software.
- USB connection for importing Sound Expansion data or updates or for use as an audio/MIDI interface for computer systems or MIDI communication with an iPad (the latter using an Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit).
LINE OUT L/R - jack 6.3mm
SUB OUT L/R - Jack 6.3mm
LINE IN - Jack 6.3mm
2 x switch, freely resusavailable
USB to Device
USB to Host
Sounds & Rhythms
Multi Effect Processor
Recording & Player