Introduced in 1978, the monophonic MS-20 synthesizer is still coveted today thanks to its fat, robust sound, powerful, iconic analogue filters and flexible patching options. The signature MS-20 sounds of the original KORG MS-20 plug-in synthesizer in the Legacy Collection and the iMS-20 app for iPad have delighted more than 300,000 users.
Now the sounds of the MS-20 have been given a new lease of life in the MS-20 mini. The same engineers who created the MS-20 in 1978 have faithfully reproduced its circuitry today, reducing its physical size to 86% of the original without altering or sacrificing the timeless look of the original! Today, the MS-20 mini fascinates with absolutely authentic analogue synthesizer sounds of its ancestor.
- The MS-20 mini was realized by the engineers of the first MS-20 and uses a complete reproduction of the original analog circuit
- 2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 2EG / 1LFO structure
- Self-oscillating high-pass filter;2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 2EG / 1LFO structure
- Self-oscillating high-pass/low-pass filters with unique distortion
- External Signal Processor (ESP)
- Extremely flexible patching system
- Faithful reproduction of the MS20 at 86% of its physical size;Reproduces every detail of the original, down to the packaging, original-style manual, patch panel templates and patch cables
- MIDI-IN and USB port