Synthesizer fun at your fingertips
Thanks to intuitive, easy-to-access controls, it's simply fun to explore and understand the full synthesizer power of the MiniBrute 2 in a fun way. Direct access to all parameters lets you mix oscillators, chirp filters, sync LFOs, and control your envelopes. MiniBrute 2 is a synthesizer that gives you the freedom to realize your sonic visions.
Explore the modular world
With MiniBrute 2, you can build a setup that is truly more than the sum of its parts. Enjoy the variety of options offered by the lush modular patchbay with dozens of modulation sources and destinations. Whether you want to experiment with the internal parameters, integrate your modular system, or sync other equipment to the sequencer via the modulation matrix, the possibilities are endless.
MiniBrute 2 features the same high quality keyboard as MatrixBrute, and the extremely comfortable feel of the keyboard invites you to extensive inspirational sessions. The keyboard also supports aftertouch and is available in the patchbay as a useful modulation source for impressive performances. It also features a multi-mode arpeggiator, tap tempo and excellent synchronization, as well as an intuitive step sequencer to give you as much creative freedom as possible.
The Brute Noir Editions
With their understated design, the Brute Noir Editions are unique analog instruments that elegantly combine classic synthesis and cutting-edge technology. With their black finish, the limited Brute Noir Editions literally embody the darker side of analog.
- Noir Edition
- Analog Synthesizer
- 25-key velocity and pressure sensitive keyboard
- 2 analog VCOs:
- VCO1: Saw + UltraSaw, Square + Pulse Width, Triangle + Metalizer (waveform mixing).
- VCO2: Sine, Sawtooth, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges)
- VCO 2> 1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White Noise Generator
- External audio input
- Steiner Parker Filter (12dB per octave): Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes
- 2 LFOs with sync: sine, tri, saw, square, random, slew random
- 1 ADSR envelope
- 1 AD envelope: Trig, Gate modes; One Shot or Loop; Attack and Decay times CV controllable
- 48-point CV and gate patchbay
- Inputs and outputs for voice and sequencer
- Usable modules: Inverter, Attenuator, VCA
- Arpeggiator types: Up, Down, Inclusive, Exclusive, Random, Note Order, Double-Up, Double-Down mode.
- Sequencer mode:
- 8 step sequences with rest, tie and legato note input.
- Each sequence can contain up to 64 steps
- MIDI and USB IN / OUT
- Included in delivery: MiniBrute 2, power cable, 8 x patch cables, "Cook Book".
- Dimensions: 484 x 336 x 58 mm
- Weight: 4,8 kg
LINE OUT L/R - jack 6.3mm
USB to Device
Sounds & Rhythms
Recording & Player