With sequencing and sampling as its foundation, the MPC Key 61 reveals a collection of 25 premium plug-in instruments and a high-quality keyboard to set a new milestone in production and live performance. At the heart of MPC Key 61 are the sounds. 25 unique plug-in instruments with state-of-the-art sound design textures and sounds for all genres of music. From timeless acoustic sounds to futuristic synthesizers, the MPC Key 61's acoustic capabilities utilise the full harmonic spectrum.
Fabric XL is the flagship power synthesiser featuring the most dynamic and powerful synth engines, as well as sampled acoustic instruments for modern music production. Fabric XL offers a wide range of presets with a revolutionary multisampled synthesis engine for the best performance and state of the art sound.
OPx4, a powerful 4-operator FM synthesizer engine, gives you the classic FM sound. The elegant interface makes it easy for you to dive into a whole new world of sound design, effects and parameters and really make it your own.
MPC Key 61 is the first MPC to introduce a 61-key semi-weighted keyboard, including velocity sensitivity and aftertouch, bringing the new plug-in instruments to life. With 2 integrated high-end mic preamps and AD/DA converters, plus phantom power, the MPC Key 61 offers the full MPC sampling experience while introducing new ways to shape, automate and define your own distinctive sounds with the assignable Touch Strip controller and Q-LINK knobs. Whether customising personalised sounds, composing and fully recording harmonic and melodic ideas, or finishing the final production, MPC Key 61 covers everything from modern production to classic performance.
The 16 velocity-sensitive RGB drum pads with aftertouch are a must for the world-renowned MPC beatmaking experience. The built-in transport section lets you create rhythms and sequences in an effortless workflow. Intuitively browse through thousands of sound presets on the convenient 7-inch multi-resolution colour display. Then quickly sequence musical ideas and polish them with world-class effects from the award-winning developers at AIR Music Tech. Quickly assign effect parameters and control them via the (4) 360-degree Q-LINK knobs - ideal for recording real-time automation.
With a wide range of inputs and outputs, MPC Key 61 integrates seamlessly into any studio environment. Use the class-compliant USB ports to connect devices such as MIDI controllers, audio interfaces or external hard drives. (8) 3.5mm CV/Gate outputs provide massive space for connecting modular gear or synthesizers, and the dedicated Pitch Bend/Mod wheels offer additional control for more depth and texture. The integrated 6.3mm TRS audio outputs can be configured as dual stereo or four-mono signal paths, while the two XLR/6.3mm combo inputs allow sampling and recording from mic, instrument or line-level sources via the high-quality preamps and AD/DA converters.
- Model: MPC Key 61
- Keyboard synthesiser for stand-alone production
- 25 state-of-the-art plug-in instruments
- Expressive semi-weighted 61-key keyboard with aftertouch
- More than 100 state-of-the-art effects
- Powerful 4GB RAM / Quad Core Arm processor - no computer required
- 16 velocity-sensitive RGB MPC drum pads with aftertouch and note repeat
- Assignable Touch Strip controller
- Integrated audio interface with premium AD/DA converters
- Dynamic 7-inch colour touchscreen with multi-touch & gestures
- Powerful 128-track MIDI sequencer
- Integrated WLAN/Bluetooth
- 4 assignable Q-LINK controller knobs
- Pitch bend/modulation wheels
- Dedicated transport section
- Compatible with class-compliant audio interfaces and MIDI devices
- Inputs: 2 mic/line/instrument inputs with high-end mic preamps
- Outputs: 4 discrete line outputs
- 8 audio tracks
- 8 CV/gate jack outputs for modular integration
- incl. MPC2 desktop software DAW for Mac/PC
LINE OUT L/R
Microphone In - XLR
USB to Device
Sounds & Rhythms
Multi Effect Processor
Recording & Player