Sequence. Perform. Play.
Polyend Play is probably the most flexible and inspiring groovebox ever created. With over 3000 samples and 8 tracks of audio sequencing, beats can be created straight out of the box and refined with a variety of playback tools and effects.
Being creative has never been easier: sounds are quickly found thanks to intelligent categorisation and played in with the high-quality silicone pads in the 8x16 grid. The Perform mode then offers even more possibilities for creating new grooves. Play's powerful sequencer also offers 8 polyphonic MIDI tracks for integrating external equipment.
Play has 35 different playback modes, chance and action combos, randomiser and step repeater functions. This means that every track can be designed according to your own wishes. For additional inspiration, the Smart Fill option automatically fills any area with an entire beat, a random arrangement of steps or even a Euclidean distribution. Steps, tracks, track pages, variations and patterns can be easily moved back and forth using Hold&Drag.
In performance mode, effects such as tune, filter, overdrive, rearranger, reverb and many others can be used to make non-destructive changes to the tracks. Automations can be recorded live, but individual step values can also be changed on the fly, and monophonic or polyphonic MIDI data can be recorded with an external controller or the built-in keyboard. Thanks to customisable pattern chaining, entire sequences can be picked up at any point in the grid and performed live. Patterns can be saved and recalled instantly - perfect if something goes wrong during a live performance.
The sequencer offers over 30,000 track variations, these result from 128 patterns with 16 tracks, whereby each individual track can contain up to 16 variations. For each track, length (1 to 64 steps), tempo, playback mode and even swing can be set separately. Perfect for polymetric and polyrhythmic sequences. The 8 polyphonic midi tracks are perfect for integrating external synths and drum machines on individual tracks. Full MIDI capabilities with flexible MIDI CC assignment per track for the individual knobs and the possibility to connect an external controller for MIDI note input complete the features. Chords, arpeggios, programme and bank changes, pitch bend, clock and much more can also be output.
- Model: Play
- Powerful sequencer with 8 audio and 8 polyphonic MIDI tracks
- Minimal learning time
- Perform mode with real-time and punch-in effects
- Intuitive and versatile song creator
- Portable and externally battery powered
- 8 internal audio tracks
- 8 polyphonic MIDI tracks
- Pick & Place: over 3000 samples
- Independent track speed, length, swing
- 16 variations per track
- 128 patterns per project
- Advanced randomizer
- Unique step repeater
- Chance action combo
- DJ-style filter
- Master FX (reverb, delay, sound, limiter, saturation)
- Unique Perform mode with a variety of presets
- High-quality sample packs included
- Robust anodised aluminium front panel
- High-quality mechanical keys and RGB silicone pads
- High-resolution screen
- Durable encoders and potentiometers
- 5V/1A USB power supply via USB-C
- Easily powered by a portable power bank, computer or the included AC adapter.
- MicroSD card slot
- MIDI input and output
- Stereo output: 3.5 mm jack
- Dimensions: 11" H x 8.5" W x 1.5" D
- Weight: approx. 1.8 kg
- Incl. power supply
- Incl. polyend USB-C cable
- Incl. stereo 3.5mm to 2 × mono 6.3mm adapter
- Incl. mini jack to MIDI DIN adapter (type B)
- Incl. 16GB microSD card
- Incl. 16 GB micro SD card with micro SD to USB adapter
Stereo Out - Jack 3,5 mm
Sounds & Rhythms
Reverb / Delay
Recording & Player
Micro SD Card