Iridium Core is based on the synthesis engine of the Quantum and Iridium Platform. The heart of Waldorf's most advanced synthesizer hardware. The essence of future sound: The Core.
Iridium Core supports 5 types of synthesis: Wavetable, Multi & Granular Sampling, Waveform, Kernel FM and Resonator. Together with an extensive selection of digital filters and effects processing possibilities, Iridium Core contains an infinite universe of electronic sounds. The clearly structured user interface provides support.
The compact form factor makes Iridium Core the perfect companion for your sonic explorations and performances. It fits neatly into a laptop bag and leaves enough room for other devices in your hand luggage.
Driven by Inspiration
Iridium Core comes with an extensive collection of over 1700 factory presets and over 2GB of samples. The wide range of sounds has been compiled by sound designers from a wide variety of directions and styles and brings a lot of inspiration.
Iridium Core integrates well into a variety of live and studio setups. Connect it to your modular synthesizers, drum machines, sequencers and computers.
- Model: Iridium Core
- Core synthesis engine of the Quantum / Iridium platform
- 3 digital oscillators per voice
- Choice of the following sound generators: wavetable, classic waveforms, granular sampler, resonator, kernel
- 2 digital stereo filters in different modes and configurations
- 6 LFOs in poly and global mode
- 6 envelopes
- Over 500 new samples of 18 classic drum machines recorded by Goldbaby
- Master effects rack with 5 slots
- Master compressor
- Modulation matrix with 40 slots
- Patch compatible with all Iridium / Quantum models
- Same OS update schedule as all other Quantum / Iridium units
- Smaller form factor - ideal travel companion and fits in any laptop bag
- Performance-oriented controls (4 user-assignable potentiometers, 6 user-configurable macro keys, 2×4 pad-key matrix with user-configurable note and chord assignment)
- Preset loading and saving via USB and Micro SD card
- 2 GB internal memory
- Import option for Nave presets
- Main output: 2 x 6.3 mm jack
- Line input 2 x 6.3 mm jack
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm jack stereo
- USB host connection
- USB (MIDI)
- 2 CV inputs for connecting EuroRack modules
- CV clock input and output
- Dimensions: 346 x 200 x 64 mm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
LINE OUT L/R
LINE IN - Jack 6.3mm
USB to Host
Sounds & Rhythms
Recording & Player
Micro SD Card