- The clock signal fed to the trigger input can come, for example, from an LFO, from the MIDI SYNC or from the MIDI CV interface (gate).
- At the outputs, the divided clock signals (half clock frequency to 1/64 clock frequency) are available.
- The low/high levels of the output signals are 0V and approx. +10V.
- The A-160 also has a reset input. If a reset signal is applied to it, all outputs are set to zero and held at zero as long as the level is high.
- The Clock Divider can especially also be operated together with the Clock Sequencer A-161 to create periodic switching sequences with a length of 1 up to max. 8.
- The A-160 is also designed for connection to the clock and reset output of the MIDI interface A-190.
12 V V
Clock generator / - processor
3 U module HE
Clock & Trigger