At the heart of the GXP49 is a redesigned and carefully balanced keyboard action. The 49 full-size semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch provide a grippy, firm touch and great playability.
The GXP49 is well equipped for all requirements needed live or in the studio with compact dimensions and low weight of only 4 kg. Features include pitch bend & modulation wheel, connections for 2 foot switches and an expression pedal, USB and MIDI out.
For standalone operation on midiexpanders, the GXP61 can be operated with an external power supply.
The sleek and uncluttered control panel, based on the successful Nektar Impact GX series, allows for advanced DAW integration with advanced transport control, track selection and volume control, as well as options to open/close DAW windows and navigate songs. 14 freely assignable illuminated RGB buttons for direct MIDI program and bank selection simplify operation and enable dynamic live play.
The new key repeat engine provides an intuitive real-time tool for creating inspiring drum parts and is directly controllable via the GXP49's illuminated RGB buttons: once the mode is activated, the buttons allow direct selection of repeat rates, accent, interval, swing, and routing of aftertouch or modulation to velocity. The second encoder becomes a dedicated tempo control unless synchronization is set to external MIDI clock.
Combined with Nectarine software, Impact GXP49 gains powerful masterkey functionality: up to 16 VST or AU instrument plug-ins can be loaded into the software's 16 slots for simultaneous use. GXP49 allows direct patch access for hybrid or software-based keyboard setups via the RBG patch buttons and the ability to define keyboard ranges, layers and splits for all hosted plugins. All plugin settings and combinations can be saved in a single multi-patch. Nektarine can be used as a VST, AU or AAX plugin in any compatible DAW or as a standalone application.
Nektar DAW integration includes Bitwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar and StudioOne.
- 49 velocity-sensitive semi-weighted "full size" keys with aftertouch
- 14 RGB LED buttons for MIDI, Key Repeat and Nectarine features
- pitch bend & modulation wheel
- 1 endless push encoder for key repeat tempo control / Nectarine control
- Backlit Octave and Transpose buttons
- Note repeat button with LED tempo indicator
- Powered by USB or external 9V power supply (optional)
- Connections: 2x Sustain, 1x Expression, Midi-Out, USB, 9V
- 7 transport buttons
- Transport functions: Play, Stop, Record, Forward and Rewind
- MMC (MIDI Machine Control)
- Advanced transport functions: Loop on/off, Click on/off, Go To Locator and Undo
- Nektar-typical, direct, deep DAW integration incl. Track Volume/Track Select, Patch Selection and much more
- DAW mixer volume control via rotary potentiometer
- Class Compliant for true plug and play
- Bitwig 8-Track software included (download)
- Compatible with: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, MAC OSX 10.7 or higher, Linux Ubuntu 14.04
- iOS compatible in combination with Apple Camera Connection Kit
- Adaptations to all major DAWs incl. Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Reason, Bitwig, Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar, Digital Perfomer, Fruity Loops, Garageband and Reaper
- Dimensions: 805 x 230 x 72 mm
- Weight: 4 kg
USB to Device