Featuring 32 class-leading, velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted mini-keys with built-in arpeggiator, 8 backlit assignable as well as velocity-sensitive RGB pads with note repeat, 4 assignable knobs, buttons, and faders, Oxygen Pro Mini has everything you need to get the most out of your virtual instruments and DAW.
With its clear-to-read OLED screen, it's easy to configure Oxygen Pro Mini for any mainstream DAW. Whether you're using Pro Tools, MPC Beats, Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, Studio One, or any other music production platform, simply select the mapping and auto-mapping takes care of the rest. Take tactile control of your DAW with auto-mapped core functions, including transports, faders, panning controls and more, right from the hardware controls on Oxygen Pro Mini. Plus, Oxygen Pro Mini handles the mapping of Air Music Tech's included premium virtual instruments (Hybrid 3, Velvet, Mini Grand, Vacuum, Boom, DB-33), providing an unprecedented level of real-time tactile control as you compose and mix your music.
No matter what your production requires, Oxygen Pro Mini includes everything you need to instantly realize your full creative potential. Three professional DAWs are ready to record, sequence, arrange and mix your tracks: MPC Beats and Ableton Live Lite. Find and create any sound imaginable with a collection of virtual instruments from legendary developer AIR Music Tech, including Hybrid 3, Velvet, Mini Grand, and Touch Loops. And with Expansion Packs from the legendary Akai Professional MPC Series, you'll dive into a world of innovative sound content - from hard-hitting kicks to resounding snares, it's all here to add professional polish to your production.
- 32 class-leading, velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted mini keys.
- (8) RGB pads, backlit, assignable and velocity-sensitive, with note repeat for beat production, clip launching and more
- (4) assignable faders, knobs & buttons for controlling virtual instruments, mix plugins, DAW and more
- Presets and DAW buttons for automatic assignment of DAW controls & plug-in parameters
- Smart Chord mode allows you to play enharmonic or custom chord voicings
- Smart Scale mode eliminates wrong notes and simplifies composing the perfect song
- Arpeggiator with controls for type, octave, gate and swing
- Ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels; 6.3mm sustain pedal input
- USB MIDI connection and MIDI output for control of external MIDI accessories
- Intuitive layout with an OLED screen for quick adjustments
- Includes MIDI editor software and a complete software production package:
- DAWs: MPC Beats, Ableton Live Lite
- Virtual Instruments: Multi-oscillator synthesizer - Hybrid 3, Electric piano - Velvet, Acoustic piano - Mini Grand, Touch Loops.
- Power supply: via USB
- Dimensions: 40,1 x 19,1 x 6,5 cm
- Weight: 1,2 kg
USB to Device