Touché SE is a unique yet affordable instrument that adds new organic expressiveness, depth and musicality to any of your software synthesizers and plug-ins. Touché SE's sophisticated, patented playing mechanics and acoustic-inspired haptic feedback set it miles apart from traditional playing aids like modwheels, joysticks and touchscreens. Create your own complex and versatile sounds by performing intuitive swipe, press and tap gestures on the highly sensitive playing surface.
Control multiple parameters simultaneously in real time with simple movements that anyone can learn. Right out of the box, discover and play more than 250 outstanding factory sounds tailored to the Touché SE's extensive control capabilities.
Then host your existing VST instruments in our companion software, Lié, and expand their sound possibilities. For a quick start, over 250 presets for well-known third-party plug-ins are included.
- High-quality hardware controller with patented mechanism that reacts in several dimensions of movement to even the lightest touches
- More than 250 varied factory sounds perfectly optimised for the playing mechanics
- Up to 8 plug-in parameters can be controlled simultaneously; with intuitive gestures you can elicit an immense range of sound variations from just one sound
- the sensitivity of the pressure sensors and the mechanical resistance to lateral movements can be fine-tuned directly on the hardware
- Host your existing VST instruments in the Lié accompaniment software; and unlock a whole new dimension of expressiveness; over 250 presets for popular software synthesizers are included
- Touché SE is USB-powered and compatible with both Mac and PC
- Connection type: USB Type B
- MIDI class-compliant
- Dimensions: 630 x 101 x 247 mm
- Weight: 0.626 kg
Scope of delivery
- System requirements for Lié: macOS 10.11 or higher, Windows 10
- Touché SE
- 1.2m USB cable
- Quick start guide in English with download and activation code for Lié
- Advantage coupon when purchasing UVI Falcon software